Using an Apple product with Safari Browser?
If you use an Apple Mac PC or laptop, an iPad or an IPhone and the Safari browser, you may expeience problems using our MemberPay bill pay service. Safari is working to resolve the issue, but meantime, the following steps should help overcome the problem:
1. Please find the icon that says "Settings" and open it.
2. Scroll down until you see the option to select "Safari" and open it.
3. Under Privacy please select "Accept Cookies" and update it to Always.
4. Next select "Clear History" and accept "Clear History."
5. Also, select "Clear Cookies and Data" and accept "Clear Cookies and Data."
6. Lastly, second to the last option is "Block Pop-ups." Please toggle this option to off.
After completing these steps, please log into your online account in NetTeller, click on the BillPay tab and you should be able to access it. If you are still having a difficult time accessing the MemberPay Plus link, try these steps:
-Click Safari in the upper left had corner
-Switch Block Cookies to Never
Please note that when clicking on the BillPay tab on your computer it will bring up a new window.
Protecting Your Account Against the Rising Tide of Fraud
To avoid security risks to your account, Chevron Valley has taken several extra security steps with certain kinds of debit card transactions.
Our anti-fraud monitoring system will block all debit card transactions when someone: (1) attempts any international transaction when your debit card is not physically present at the point of sale or the point of transaction; (2) attempts to make a transaction on any automated voice response system.
We understand and sincerely regret the inconvenience that these restrictions may cause. We are doing or best to balance convenience against the risks to your account created by certain kinds of riskier transactions.